mariecell

mariecell
before the accident on her yellow blouse

Thursday, May 28, 2009

lost in the track

There came a point in my life where I’m already determined and focused on what I wanted in my life. I want to become a nun. I’ve crossed rivers, walk in a thorny paths, and even stumbled and got up again just to reach my goal in life. As I battle those obstacles that blocked my way, I was gone astray and destructed. I was bewildered on which way to trail, whether to turn left or to turn right. But one thing I’m sure of, I need to continue walking. Hoping in the end I can find my home. I believe that as I journey life, Papa Jesus is always at my side all the time, guiding my way. He’s my light that illuminates my way. He’s my armor to battle challenges and trials I’ve encountered along /my way.

No comments: