mariecell

mariecell
before the accident on her yellow blouse

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am troubled...

There are times in our life that we really have to choose. To decide if what’s really best and the right thing to do or which way we should follow. And in the point of my life, I’m on that stage. I didn’t know what to do with my life. I’m afraid to make decision.

At present, I’m still troubled whether to continue or not in my desire of religious life. Right now, I was out in the convent for the meantime because there’s something I need to settle first. I need to face it because I can’t do both things at the same time. I cannot focus my life inside the convent if I’m there. I don’t know what God wants to tell me of this situation.

With that situation, I think God has his own ways in showing us the way in our journey of life. He uses some certain situations in our life. It can be difficult or easy and happy or sad moment in our life. If we make decision we should follow God for if we follow our own way we may regret it in the end, for if we follow God we can say that it is the best decision because God knows what’s best for me.

I’m still praying for my decision. I need to think… think… think… and pray… pray… pray… And offer this to our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: